Subject: Running shell-scripts from NT GUI?
From: [email-masked] (Magnus Homann)

14 Nov 1998 14:57:38 -0800
Message-ID: <Pine.LNX.3.96.981114191937.1562A-100000.cygnus.gnu-win32@crux>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

Hello!

I just got an NT machine at work, and I want to continue writing some nice
shell scripts. /bin/sh is adequate, especially with some awk and sed
thrown in.

Now, to make it easuer to run these scritps, I would like to make an icon
that, when activated, starts /bin/sh and runs a specific script. It sounds
really easy to do, but I don't know where to start. I've tried reading the
archive and the docs, but I don't really know what I'm looking for... 

Any ideas out there?

          Magnus Homann              [email-masked]
          Homann Internetteknik      http://www.homann.se

                - I make information available -

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".