Subject: Re: DLL help needed
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

14 Nov 1998 14:33:18 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: "Carlos Albar-Diaz" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

"Carlos Albar-Diaz" <[email-masked]> writes:
> I have failed in my attempt to modify Mumit's "dllhelpers" package to 
> create dlls  from WINAPI/__stdcall functions.  It works all right when 
> the function inputs/outputs are integers, but it fails when I try to
>  use floats or doubles.

It's a bug in GCC (incorrectly pops floating point stack in addition to
the regular one!), and has been reported. Unfortunately, I have no idea
when it will be fixed.

You're right that this bug pretty much kills the prospect of using EGCS
to produce loadable functions for VB etc which require WINAPI.

Regards,
Mumit

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".