Subject: Where can I get information about bash configuration ?
From: [email-masked] (Alexei Karpov)

13 Nov 1998 15:43:45 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=koi8-r
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi all,

    I would like to know where can I get information about
bash's settings ? I tried to see on sygnus site but unfortunately
have not found interested things. I am interested in absolutely all
things. Great thanks for help.

    Bye,

--
Alexei Karpov
SONY Platform Software Development Center - Belgium ( PSDC-B )
Sint Stevens Woluwestraat 55 ( Rue de Woluwe-Saint-Etienne )
1130 Brussel ( Bruxelles ), Belgium, Europe, Earth
Tel.  : +32 2 724.86.50
Fax   : +32 2 726.26.86
E-mail: [email-masked]

" There is no future or freedom in the circumscribed life and
  the only other life is complete rejection of the rules... "

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".