Subject: LS_COLORS operational? and info information cygwin B-20
From: [email-masked] (Todd S. Jones)

12 Nov 1998 09:38:34 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "Gnu Win32 mailing (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>

Question:  Does the LS_COLORS environment variable work in NT/WIN95?  or is it 
only a Linux thing?  I have set it to just about everything imaginable to no 
effect.  The only colorizing I get comes with the use of --colors with ls.  I 
have been successful using the dircolors command as far as modifying the colors 
database, but that is all.  What are the values of LS_COLORS?  'always', 'auto' 
and 'none'?

Also does anyone know where I can get a version of info that runs in cygwin?

Thanks...

Todd Jones
Wilder Technology
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".