Subject: Re: Back to B19 for now
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

12 Nov 1998 09:08:45 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: Enoch Wu <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998, Enoch Wu wrote:

> B19 is great.  I was able to build the FFTW-2.0.1 right "out of the box"
> and FFTW passed all rigorous tests.  FFTW is available at
> http://theory.lcs.mit.edu/~fftw/ in case there is an interest.

It would of course be more helpful if you would indicate what trouble
you've had so we can try to fix it. Compile problems? Runtime errors 
due to cygwin bugs?

We can't pull down each package (even one as interesting and useful as 
FFTW) and test it, so user reports are extremely important in tracking
down these various bugs/incompatibilities/etc.

Regards,
Mumit

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".