Subject: Wrong filedates for cygwin-b20 on ftp-servers?
From: [email-masked] (Michael Behrens)

11 Nov 1998 18:45:53 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

on ftp://go.cygnus.com/pub/sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/cygwin-b20
and at least on 2 mirrors of it the cygwin-b20 directory shows
a date from 1997. Bug or feature?

From the browser:
....
Current directory is /pub/sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/cygwin-b20

Up to higher level directory
  dev-src-split/                Fri Oct 31 11:39:00 1997 Directory
  dev-src.tar.bz2   24521 Kb    Fri Oct 31 08:22:00 1997 
  faq.txt             132 Kb    Fri Oct 31 10:03:00 1997 Plain Text
  full-man.tar.bz2   1583 Kb    Fri Oct 31 08:10:00 1997 
  full-split/                   Mon Nov 03 02:03:00 1997 Directory
  full.exe          12353 Kb    Mon Nov 03 09:15:00 1997 Binary
Executable
....

Regards,
	Michael
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".