Subject: are -mno-cygwin dll possibles ?
From: [email-masked] (Guglielmo Pasa)

11 Nov 1998 13:38:34 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
 boundary="------------07E7BA5C75A8D1721270A13A"
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------07E7BA5C75A8D1721270A13A
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Hi,
I'm building a nrc.dll (from the numerical recipes in C book) and I'd
like to know
wether it would be possible to have a non-cygwin1.dll linked nrc.dll.

On the other hand I tried to build the first applications (flmoon,
caldat, julday)
but when I use the -mno-cygwin option they compile fine, but on
launching nothing happens.
Here attached is xflmoon which uses the flmoon function. When linked
normally
(without -mno-cygwin) it runs fine.

So anybody has an idea why this strange behaviour ?
-- 
Sincerely yours,
				Pasa Guglielmo
------------------------------------------------------------------
¦ homepage: http://www.omedia.ch/pages/gpasa/			 ¦
¦----------------------------------------------------------------¦
¦ e-mail  : [email-masked]       ¦  tel. :  +41 (0)24 485 50 40 ¦
¦ mailing : Pasa Guglielmo        ¦  fax  :  +41 (0)24 485 50 44 ¦
¦ 	    Rte des Cases 17A     ¦ 	  	  		 ¦	
¦ 	 CH-1890 St-Maurice       ¦  prof.: physicist		 ¦	
¦	    (Switzerland)         ¦				 ¦	
------------------------------------------------------------------