Subject: b20's makeinfo
From: [email-masked] (Guglielmo Pasa)

11 Nov 1998 11:07:25 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Why is there that dummy makeinfo batch in the cygwin distribution ?
What is it supposed to do ?
I ran in some troubles because my /usr/local/bin was loaded in the PATH
variable later than the cygwin bin dir.
As it doesn't do anything usefull (at least it seems to me:-) why not
simply not include it ?
-- 
Sincerely yours,
				Pasa Guglielmo
------------------------------------------------------------------
¦ homepage: http://www.omedia.ch/pages/gpasa/			 ¦
¦----------------------------------------------------------------¦
¦ e-mail  : [email-masked]       ¦  tel. :  +41 (0)24 485 50 40 ¦
¦ mailing : Pasa Guglielmo        ¦  fax  :  +41 (0)24 485 50 44 ¦
¦ 	    Rte des Cases 17A     ¦ 	  	  		 ¦	
¦ 	 CH-1890 St-Maurice       ¦  prof.: physicist		 ¦	
¦	    (Switzerland)         ¦				 ¦	
------------------------------------------------------------------