Subject: Back to B19 for now
From: [email-masked] (Enoch Wu)

11 Nov 1998 09:53:43 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

I'm glad I kept B19 when I installed B20.  I've remounted my drives for
B19.  I think B20 is an improvement over B19 once miscellaneous problems
are fixed. It only takes one glitch to knock out B20 but once the fixes are
in, I'd switch to B20.

B19 is great.  I was able to build the FFTW-2.0.1 right "out of the box"
and FFTW passed all rigorous tests.  FFTW is available at
http://theory.lcs.mit.edu/~fftw/ in case there is an interest.

Best Regards,
Enoch Wu
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".