Subject: Re: egcs B20 bug ?
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

11 Nov 1998 09:46:24 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: Thoralf Kauk <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998, Thoralf Kauk wrote:

> 
> There were no problems with B19 compiler or Linux egcs

Yes, it's a bug. And, it's a bug in egcs-1.1, so it affects Linux
as well.

btw, it will be very helpful if you would also report the bugs you find 
to egcs-bugs list at [email-masked] (see http://egcs.cygnus.com/ 
for more info how to report bugs).

> 
> Is there any way to work around ?

Add typedef in the derived class as well (which is what I do when I
see egcs-1.1 compiling my code) or use the fully qualified name -- 
``CGAL_tree_base<_Data, _Window>::tree_base_type''. Gross, but at least 
it works.

Regards,
Mumit

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".