Subject: Re: Is Cygwin B20 OK ? Or patched soon ?
From: [email-masked]

11 Nov 1998 09:44:22 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

In a message dated 11/10/98 10:05:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[email-masked] writes:

> Does it worth going to B20 (I was quite interested because of the bug I have
> with ClearCase, but I am not so sure now) ?
>  
I have discarded b19 and use b20 exclusively on NT4SP3, however I use
primarily b19 still on W95.  Mumit Khan's binary compiler distributions for
b20 are excellent, and are quite usable for problems not involving Makefiles
on W95.  
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".