Subject: Re: Is Cygwin B20 OK ? Or patched soon ?
From: [email-masked] (Christopher G. Faylor)

11 Nov 1998 05:22:42 GMT
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <9811091104532L.03424.cygnus.gnu-win32@web02>
X-Newsreader: trn 4.0-test63 (15 March 1998)

In article <9811091104532L.03424.cygnus.gnu-win32@web02>,
 <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Reading at the list these days, I have seen quite a few posts about
>bugs in the B20 Release.
>
>Are all these bugs quite serious ?  Or just configuration problems ?
>(I can't read all the posts: I have troubles with the mailing list
>subscription, so I have to use the mailing list archive Web site).
>
>Does it worth going to B20 (I was quite interested because of the bug I
>have with ClearCase, but I am not so sure now) ?
>
>Is a patch (or a new release) planed ?
>
>I haven't seen anything from Geoffrey Noer.  Is there an "official
>cygnus point of view" about this ?

I'm working on fixing the bash "hanging" bug.  There have also been some
patches from the net to fix some problems.  When we've got something
that seems stable we should be releasing an update of the DLL.

cgf
-- 
[email-masked]
http://www.cygnus.com/