Subject: RE: b20: win98: more is missing (still)
From: [email-masked] (Graham Murray)

11 Nov 1998 01:13:16 -0800
Message-ID: <A10998A87C42D21192CF00805F65742901076C.cygnus.gnu-win32@votec>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]

	>Use either more.com, i.e. "ls -l | more.com" or get less-332
from

>ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin32/porters/Hirmke
_Michael/B20

Are these files available from anywhere else? The connection between me
and franken.de must be very poor, as I am having considerable problems
getting these files. The transfer rate, when it is working is very slow
(10s or 100s bytes/sec) and the connection keeps dropping after a few
10s of Kbytes. I have managed (eventually) to get less and man, but
attempts to download ncurses and groff (which seem to be needed for less
and man to work, and which are larger downloads) have so far never run
to completion.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".