Subject: About the B20 configury/sh problems
From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)

10 Nov 1998 12:19:36 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

On Sun, Nov 08, 1998 at 01:17:45PM +0100, Stipe Tolj wrote:
>
> So the problem could either be in the cygwin1.dll too.

I know there are problems with the cygwin1.dll included in B20.  (I'm
almost positive that the configure problems people are seeing are due
to Cygwin bugs and not in sh.exe).  The problems are especially
visible under Windows 9x which was the reason for the configuration
problem comment in the release notes for B20.

We are working on making Cygwin happy under both Windows NT and 9x.
I will release 20.1 as soon as these problems are solved.

This will also resolve the CYGWIN environment variable parsing bug
and possible a few other issues.

Regards,

-- 
Geoffrey Noer
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".