Subject: Re: STL in B20...
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

10 Nov 1998 05:51:06 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: "Paul B. Saitta" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

On Mon, 9 Nov 1998, Paul B. Saitta wrote:

>   I'm having some problems with the header files included in B20. 
> Specifically, <bitset> and <sstream> are missing.  There may be others
> but I haven't checked.  Also, <limits.h> exists, but <limits> doesn't,
> and <ios> is missing, although the functionality still seems to be there
> (this may be and egcs issue, I'm not sure).

Please look at http://egcs.cygnus.com/ for egcs specific questions. The
C++ library that comes with egcs is a still a long way from standard
conformance, but the good news is that a new conformant library is being
worked on (see http://www.cygnus.com/~ncm/stdlib.html).

Regards,
Mumit

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".