Subject: HELP: third part objs (or libs) linking
From: [email-masked] (Jama Musse Jama)

9 Nov 1998 16:54:54 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

I have objs generated with MSVC++ and have to link them with my objs
generated with gcc (cygnus B20).  I know that there were discussions on
this issue (regarding the DLLs), but if there is a minmum hope that this
kind of link could happen, please help me to know before I give up.  Any
suggestion are well appreciated.  Is it possible to link under MSVC++
the objs generated with gcc?
Thank you in advance.
Jama Musse Jama.
-------------------------------------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".