Subject: STL in B20...
From: [email-masked] (Paul B. Saitta)

9 Nov 1998 07:41:25 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

  I'm having some problems with the header files included in B20. 
Specifically, <bitset> and <sstream> are missing.  There may be others
but I haven't checked.  Also, <limits.h> exists, but <limits> doesn't,
and <ios> is missing, although the functionality still seems to be there
(this may be and egcs issue, I'm not sure).
  Anyway, if anyone can tell me how to get bitsets and stringstreams
working, it would be much appreciated.  I tried doing a build of the
latest egcs snapshot, but it wasn't very happy, and I really don't feel
like fighting it.  I noticed that this was present in B19, but I figured
that it had a good chance of being fixed in B20, but no such luck. 
Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Paul Saitta
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".