Subject: Re: B20: Bash problems. (arrow keys no recognized)
From: [email-masked] (Serguei DACHIAN)

8 Nov 1998 16:42:57 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

At 14:05 08/11/98 GMT, you wrote:
>
> >Unfortunately this doesn't solve my second problem, that I have posted and I
> >have never get answered.  I am using Win98, and under both B19 and B20 my
> >bash didn't understand non of arrow keys (thiough B19 under Win95 worked
>
> What is your $TERM set to?

I have try to "export" different values (dumb, vt100, ansi, xterm, linux)
but no one has any effect, arrow keys still doesn't work.  In fact, what the
$TERM is need to be set to work under bash ????   Note that when I am
running bash in an xterm the arrow keys work well, irrespectively of $TERM
setting.
___________________________________________________________________________
Serguei DACHIAN
Laboratoire de Statistique et Processus,
Universite du Maine, Av. Olivier Messiaen
72085 Le Mans CEDEX 9, FRANCE
Tel.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 37 18
Fax.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 35 79
E-mail : [email-masked]
WWW    : http://www.univ-lemans.fr/sciences/statist/cvs/thesard.html#dachian

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".