Subject: B20: Arrow keys problem
From: [email-masked] (Serguei DACHIAN)

8 Nov 1998 06:51:06 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Sorry for reposting this, but I forgot to give two details which mauy be
will help someone to answer this.  First of all, I forgot to say that the
Win98 that I'm using is a French version (may be it matters).  And secondly,
I also run tcsh (got from "ftp://ftp.blarg.net/users/amol/tcsh/") on my
Win98, and it has exactly the same problems: arrow keys doesn't work, though
giving an another sound than "ding".

> I am using Win98, and under both B19 and B20 my bash didn't understand non of
> arrow keys (thiough B19 under Win95 worked well). This holds irrespectivly of
> setting or not the variable CYGWIN32 or CYGWIN respectively.  Before setting
> this variable pressing an arrow keys resulted in a "ding" sound. After
> setting it, pressing an arrow key just do nothing.  It's very ennoying to
> work with bash without arrow keys. Help !!!
>
> Thanks in advance.
___________________________________________________________________________
Serguei DACHIAN
Laboratoire de Statistique et Processus,
Universite du Maine, Av. Olivier Messiaen
72085 Le Mans CEDEX 9, FRANCE
Tel.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 37 18
Fax.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 35 79
E-mail : [email-masked]
WWW    : http://www.univ-lemans.fr/sciences/statist/cvs/thesard.html#dachian

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".