Subject: Re: HELP: GNU C Compiler
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

7 Nov 1998 10:49:35 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: Julio Muzquiz/TXTech <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

I would suggest that you get the latest and greatest version.  I
believe that book has version b17 or something like that and were upto
b20 now.  If you need more help check out my webpage.

---Julio Muzquiz/TXTech <[email-masked]> wrote:
<HR>
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.0.1460.9">
<TITLE>HELP: GNU C Compiler</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Hello,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">I am trying to learn C using GNU C
Compiler (gcc).  I obtained my copy with the book "Teach Yourself C in
24 hrs".  I installed the software (as requested: c:\cygnus\...; and
also added the two lines to my autoexec file) on my work computer
(win95) and it worked.  When I took it home and repeated the setup on
my home computer(win98), it crashes on the step where "as.exe" tries
to access the temp files in the c:\windows\temp.  I cannot seem to get
this to work. Any help will be much appreciated.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Julio</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>

==
-                  \\||//
-------------o0O0--Earnie--0O0o--------------
--          [email-masked]          --
-- http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32 --
----------------ooo0O--O0ooo-----------------

PS: Newbie's, you should visit my page.
_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".