Subject: Re: B20 NT4 SP4 Bison problem
From: [email-masked] (Chris Searle)

7 Nov 1998 05:56:12 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

>>>>> "Geoffrey" == Geoffrey Noer <[email-masked]> writes:

    >> /logopolis/monitor/noer/b20/cygwin-b20/share/bison.simple and
    >> fails :)
    >> 
    >> Why do you think this is Noer? (Nudges you) Anyhow no biggie I
    >> will just recompile a bison for my system. Just thought you
    >> guys needed to know that.

    Geoffrey> Actually, I think the bison exe in b19 probably
    Geoffrey> referenced /pizza/anchovies/noer/ in it somewhere so
    Geoffrey> this only reflects a change of which machine I used to
    Geoffrey> compile it on.

Can confirm that, and have bison from b20 working fine with BISON_SIMPLE.

I do have to ask who's naming strategy ;-)

TTFN

-- 
Chris Searle - [email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".