Subject: SV: B20: bad support for Mingw?
From: [email-masked] (Sune Falck)

7 Nov 1998 05:03:39 -0800
Message-ID: <001001be0907$eade2280$0c00a8c0.cygnus.gnu-win32@suf-hempc>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="koi8-r"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: "Maxim Sobolev" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "gnu-win32 @cygnus.com" <[email-masked]>

I got mingw32 working by changing the iwithprefixbefore to
-iwithprefixbefore ../../../../i586-cygwin32/include/mingw32

/Sune Falck

Output from compiler:

BASH.EXE-2.02$ gcc -c -H -mno-cygwin ctest.c
C:\DEV\CYGWIN~1\H-I586~1\BIN\..\lib\gcc-lib\i586-cygwin32\egcs-2.91.57\..\..\..
...\i586-cygwin32\include\mingw32\stdio.h
 C:\DEV\CYGWIN~1\H-I586~1\BIN\..\lib\gcc-lib\i586-cygwin32\egcs-2.91.57\..\..\.
\..\i586-cygwin32\include\mingw32\stddef.h
C:\DEV\CYGWIN~1\H-I586~1\BIN\..\lib\gcc-lib\i586-cygwin32\egcs-2.91.57\..\..\..
...\i586-cygwin32\include\mingw32\stdlib.h
 C:\DEV\CYGWIN~1\H-I586~1\BIN\..\lib\gcc-lib\i586-cygwin32\egcs-2.91.57\..\..\.
\..\i586-cygwin32\include\mingw32\stddef.h

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Fran: Maxim Sobolev <[email-masked]>
Till: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Kopia: gnu-win32 @cygnus.com <[email-masked]>
Datum: den 5 november 1998 22:44
Amne: Re: B20: bad support for Mingw?

>Here is output produced with -H switch, to me it seems that all inclides are
>CYGWIN **NOT* MINGW! See my specs file also.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".