Subject: tty problems
From: [email-masked] (Anil K Ruia)

7 Nov 1998 03:28:12 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

  I am running b20 on win98.  I am still experiencing problems with
ctrl-Z not working, ctrl-C killing all background jobs, ctrl-D not
working with non cygwin applications and all programs getting and extra
enter at the start (can get around that by typing command ctrl-J). 
Also, stty does not work.  I have tried setting CYGWIN to tty as
suggested but that does not change anything for me.
  Could any of you guys who got this stuff working e-mail me on what
else might be wrong in my configuration.

- Anil
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".