Subject: Re: B20: bad support for Mingw?
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

6 Nov 1998 15:20:21 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: Maxim Sobolev <[email-masked]>
Cc: "gnu-win32 @cygnus.com" <[email-masked]>,
        Jens Yllman <[email-masked]>

Hi Maxim,

I got your zip package and built it just fine.  It picked up the
mingw32 headers, even built the dll; impressive.

Now let's figure out what's wrong with your setup.

Modify the specs file one more time.  Change the version to something
your going to recognize as your modified specs file.  Now issue the
command "gcc -v" and you should see your modified version number if
this is the specs file being read.

For everyone else on the list,

If you plan to use the -mno-cygwin switch you will need to modify the
specs file.  Add ../../../../ to the include/mingw32 in the cpp
section.  It will look like this when your done:

*cpp:
-remap %(cpp_cpu) %{posix:-D_POSIX_SOURCE}  
%{!mno-cygwin:-D__CYGWIN32__ -D__CY
GWIN__}   %{mno-cygwin:-iwithprefixbefore ../../../../include/mingw32
-D__MINGW3
2__=0.2}

==
-                  \\||//
-------------o0O0--Earnie--0O0o--------------
--          [email-masked]          --
-- http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32 --
----------------ooo0O--O0ooo-----------------

PS: Newbie's, you should visit my page.
_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".