Subject: Bug in bash with Cygwin B20
From: [email-masked] (Jorrit Tyberghein)

6 Nov 1998 13:39:42 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

I just installed the new Cygwin B20 today (on a Windows NT 4.0 system).
I've discovered that bash just hangs after typing about 9 to 10 illegal commands.

I just have to type 'xkdkdlefg' (or any other command you don't happen to have
somewhere :-) about 10 times and bash stops just like that. I can still quit it by
closing the windows but Ctr-C doesn't work.

It doesn't happen with valid commands.

Is this a known bug?

Greetings,

--
==============================================================================
[email-masked], University Hospitals KU Leuven BELGIUM

No-one would have believed, in the final years of the Century of the
Fruitbat, that Discworld affairs were being watched keenly and impatiently
by intelligences greater than Man's, or at least much nastier; that their
affairs were being scrutinised and studied as a man with a three-day
appetite might study the All-You-Can-Gobble-For-A-Dollar menu outside
Harga's House of Ribs...
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)
==============================================================================

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".