Subject: b20 more about sh.exe and configure, problem not in .exe
From: [email-masked] (creative1)

6 Nov 1998 12:46:36 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi there!

I downloaded b19 since my sh.exe didn't seem to run correctly the
configure scripts.
I copied the sh.exe and erase the rest, then installed b20 again.
Then i copied sh.exe from b19 to b20 and copy the new win.dll to
winb19.ddl (i don't remeber the exact names, but you know what i mean :)
so the sh.exe from b19 could run.

Well, i had exactly the same problem, so i guess the problem is not with
the sh.exe, it is with the new
..dll

I read here that they used the sh.exe from b19 and it worked perfect,
those who did it, please let us know if you were using the b20 dll or
the b19 dll to run the sh.exe

Joaquin Grech

--
---------------------------------------------------------------
!     C r e a t i v i t y     M u s t    S u r v i v e        !
---------------------------------------------------------------
!  Fido: 2:341/19.67                 Euronet: 25:928/100.67   !
!  Internet: [email-masked]                            !
!  Http://surf.to/creative                  Ya me direis :)   !
---------------------------------------------------------------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".