Subject: Re: g77 support?
From: [email-masked]

5 Nov 1998 17:30:38 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

In a message dated 11/4/98 9:41:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[email-masked] writes:

> Although the B20 release adopts the EGCS 1.1 g++ compiler, there appears to 
> be
>  no support for Fortran programming. Will this remain unsupported?
Mumit Khan has stated this is on his list to be done.  I found no difficulty
in building the egcs-1.1.1- prerelease, including testing g77, on
NT4SP3/cygwin-b20.  With the stated limitations of b20 on W95, I'm staying
with b19 here.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".