Subject: mailing list problems?
From: [email-masked] (Bart Anderson)

5 Nov 1998 13:50:04 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Looks like there's been no new mail since the third (around 15:00).
I think there may be problems. I'm waiting to see fixes for the new
rel 20 of cygwin. I'm probably too anxious, but had to do something ;)
-- 
Bartlee A. Anderson     System Test (Interfaces-Tools-Automation-ISDN)
Rockwell International                             Electronic Commerce
300 Bauman Ct.                                [email-masked]
MS 933-605      Opinions my own, not Rockwell's   VOICE (630) 227-8975
Wood Dale, IL 60191                               FAX   (630) 227-8040
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".