Subject: HELP: GNU C Compiler
From: [email-masked] (Julio Muzquiz/TXTech)

5 Nov 1998 07:59:12 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
	boundary="---- =_NextPart_001_01BE0779.0696D2DC"
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------ =_NextPart_001_01BE0779.0696D2DC
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"

Hello,

I am trying to learn C using GNU C Compiler (gcc).  I obtained my copy with
the book "Teach Yourself C in 24 hrs".  I installed the software (as
requested: c:\cygnus\...; and also added the two lines to my autoexec file)
on my work computer (win95) and it worked.  When I took it home and repeated
the setup on my home computer(win98), it crashes on the step where "as.exe"
tries to access the temp files in the c:\windows\temp.  I cannot seem to get
this to work. Any help will be much appreciated.

Julio

------ =_NextPart_001_01BE0779.0696D2DC
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version =
5.0.1460.9">
<TITLE>HELP: GNU C Compiler</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hello,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I am trying to learn C using GNU C =
Compiler (gcc).&nbsp; I obtained my copy with the book "Teach Yourself =
C in 24 hrs".&nbsp; I installed the software (as requested: =
c:\cygnus\...; and also added the two lines to my autoexec file) on my =
work computer (win95) and it worked.&nbsp; When I took it home and =
repeated the setup on my home computer(win98), it crashes on the step =
where "as.exe" tries to access the temp files in the =
c:\windows\temp.&nbsp; I cannot seem to get this to work. Any help will =
be much appreciated.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Julio</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------ =_NextPart_001_01BE0779.0696D2DC--
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".