Subject: B20: full.exe install fails on NT4.0
From: [email-masked] (Harold Sims)

5 Nov 1998 05:58:12 -0800
Message-ID: <6344B69BFA7AD11188D900A0C9778F36539243.cygnus.gnu-win32@EXCHANGEBACKUP>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

 Platform: MS NT4.0 SP 3, Intel PPro

After running B20 full.exe, the InstallShield created
D:\cygnus\cygwin-b20\bin directory is empty.

No program group is created during the install. The default C:\Temp\Cygwin
was used to unpack,
and accepting the default installation directory (C:\cygnus) was tried. Same
result when specifying
any other set of unpack and install directories.

The other cygnus subdirectories are file full (H-i586-cygwin32, include,
share, etc.)

Harold Sims
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".