Subject: Re: B20: bad support for Mingw?
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

5 Nov 1998 00:35:38 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: Maxim Sobolev <[email-masked]>
Cc: "gnu-win32 @cygnus.com" <[email-masked]>

I didn't see anything particularly incorrect.  Anybody else?

Next add a -H to the gcc command so that you can visually see what
headers are being included.  One of the headers being included has the
_impure_ptr referenced.  It is undefined because the -mno-cygwin
switch doesn't include the libcygwin.a library where it would be
defined.  The headers from include and include/sys will be the ones
you'll need to be concerned about.  The ones from include/mingw32 or
include/mingw32/sys will be ok.  _reent is a structure that uses the
_impure_ptr so if you see it in the header you've also got a problem.

---Maxim Sobolev <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> I'm rebuilding jpeg.dll (on separate Mingw pakage it builds just
fine). Here
> is Makefile in attachment.
> 
> Earnie Boyd wrote:
> 
> > What library is it from?
> >
> > What command(s) are you or your package makefile using to build your
> > executable?
> >

<snip>

==
-                  \\||//
-------------o0O0--Earnie--0O0o--------------
--          [email-masked]          --
-- http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32 --
----------------ooo0O--O0ooo-----------------

PS: Newbie's, you should visit my page.
_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".