Subject: Re: B20: bad support for Mingw?
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

5 Nov 1998 00:34:59 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: Maxim Sobolev <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

---Maxim Sobolev <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> It seems to me that "-mno-cygwin" switch doesn't make it magick to
> include Mingw32 version of header files (program that just fine
compiled
> with Mingw32 with B20 doesn't). Maybe there is any other switch to
> include all needed header (Mingw instead of Cygwin) files? Any ideas?
> 

I was able to resolve this by prefixing ../../../../ to the
include/mingw32 in the -mno-cygwin commands for the cpp in the specs
file.

Here is the section of the specs file with the switches that work:
*cpp:
-remap %(cpp_cpu) %{posix:-D_POSIX_SOURCE}  
%{!mno-cygwin:-D__CYGWIN32__ -D__CY
GWIN__}   %{mno-cygwin:-iwithprefixbefore ../../../../include/mingw32
-D__MINGW3
2__=0.2}

I verifyed that it picked up the correct header file by specifying the
-H switch on the command line verifying that include/mingw32/dirent.h
was included instead of include/dirent.h.

==
-                  \\||//
-------------o0O0--Earnie--0O0o--------------
--          [email-masked]          --
-- http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32 --
----------------ooo0O--O0ooo-----------------

PS: Newbie's, you should visit my page.
_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".