Subject: b20 local and x11 available
From: [email-masked] (Andy Piper)

5 Nov 1998 00:34:19 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

I have rebuilt my local and x11 dists for cygwin b20. These are now in
bzip2 format only for faster download. xterm doesn't work at this time and
some of the ncurses compiled programs (e.g. telnet) seem a bit flaky so
cavet emptor.

http://www.parallax.co.uk/~andyp
ftp://ftp.parallax.co.uk/pub/andyp

andy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
" .sigs are like your face - rarely seen by you and uglier than you think"
Dr Andy Piper, Technical Architect, Parallax Solutions Ltd
mail: [email-masked] web: www.parallax.co.uk/~andyp
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".