Subject: Missing modules in B20
From: [email-masked] (Vadim Lebedev)

3 Nov 1998 16:47:03 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>

Hello

I've just downloaded and installed full binary  distribution B20...
(full.exe)
Well, gdb is missing.
tk.tcl is missing
I suppose that there are other things that are missing
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
Vadim Lebedev
Chief Software Engineer
Aplio S.A.
http://www.aplio.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".