Subject: RE: cygwinb19.dll question
From: [email-masked] (Philip Slaney)

3 Nov 1998 15:27:57 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
	boundary="---- =_NextPart_001_01BE0696.F0D49DD0"
To: "Gnu-Win32 (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------ =_NextPart_001_01BE0696.F0D49DD0
Content-Type: text/plain

Is there another address I can send this question to so that I might get
an answer?  Or perhaps a telephone number so I can get this resolved?
Thanks in advance for your help.

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	Philip Slaney 
> Sent:	Tuesday, October 27, 1998 1:29 PM
> To:	Gnu-Win32 (E-mail)
> Subject:	cygwinb19.dll question
> 
> Hello,
> 
> I was given this e-mail address by Eric Christopher who responded to
> me from [email-masked] and he told me you were the appropriate
> folks to field my question:
> 
> What is currently in place to support the cygwinxxx.dll in the MS
> Visual Studio environment?  My question is based on the need to find a
> replacement/alternative to the Microsoft C runtime library since it
> requires a large commitment of memory for each process using the
> library.  If I can staticly link the functionality of your dll into
> our program we would have an alternate C runtime library.  Is there
> already an implementation available that I could link to?
> 
> I'm sure this subject has come up before, so I appreciate you taking
> the time to respond to me, or forward the information, or point me in
> the right direction to answer this question.
> 
> Sincerely,
> Philip Slaney
> 
> 

------ =_NextPart_001_01BE0696.F0D49DD0
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version =
5.5.1960.3">
<TITLE>RE: cygwinb19.dll question</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Is there another =
address I can send this question to so that I might get an =
answer?&nbsp; Or perhaps a telephone number so I can get this =
resolved?&nbsp; Thanks in advance for your help.</FONT></P>
<BR>
<BR>
<UL>
<P><FONT SIZE=3D1 FACE=3D"Arial">-----Original Message-----</FONT>
<BR><B><FONT SIZE=3D1 FACE=3D"Arial">From:&nbsp;&nbsp;</FONT></B> <FONT =
SIZE=3D1 FACE=3D"Arial">Philip Slaney </FONT>
<BR><B><FONT SIZE=3D1 FACE=3D"Arial">Sent:&nbsp;&nbsp;</FONT></B> <FONT =
SIZE=3D1 FACE=3D"Arial">Tuesday, October 27, 1998 1:29 PM</FONT>
<BR><B><FONT SIZE=3D1 =
FACE=3D"Arial">To:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</FONT></B> <FONT SIZE=3D1 =
FACE=3D"Arial">Gnu-Win32 (E-mail)</FONT>
<BR><B><FONT SIZE=3D1 =
FACE=3D"Arial">Subject:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</FONT>=
</B> <FONT SIZE=3D1 FACE=3D"Arial">cygwinb19.dll question</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hello,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I was given this e-mail address by =
Eric Christopher who responded to me from [email-masked] and he =
told me you were the appropriate folks to field my question:</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">What is currently in place to support =
the cygwinxxx.dll in the MS Visual Studio environment?&nbsp; My =
question is based on the need to find a replacement/alternative to the =
Microsoft C runtime library since it requires a large commitment of =
memory for each process using the library.&nbsp; If I can staticly link =
the functionality of your dll into our program we would have an =
alternate C runtime library.&nbsp; Is there already an implementation =
available that I could link to?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I'm sure this subject has come up =
before, so I appreciate you taking the time to respond to me, or =
forward the information, or point me in the right direction to answer =
this question.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Sincerely,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Philip Slaney</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
</UL>
</BODY>
</HTML>
------ =_NextPart_001_01BE0696.F0D49DD0--
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".