Subject: inetd on win98 and using b20 (small corrections)
From: [email-masked] (Daniel T. Stoelting)

3 Nov 1998 14:24:13 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Hello:

I thought I would report this problem to see if anyone has
any ideas on it.

When using the lastest version of the cygwin dll, b20, a
different error results when trying to use the telnet service.
If I telnet to localhost then inetd causes an invalid page fault
in module MSAFD.DLL.  This is version 4.10.1998 of the
Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider that ships with
Windows 98. INETD works great with Windows 95 of course.

Daniel T. Stoelting
e-mail: [email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".