Subject: B20: X11R6.4 problems
From: [email-masked] (Serguei DACHIAN)

3 Nov 1998 10:24:23 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

After installing B20 on my machine I have tried ro install the precompiled
(for B19) binaries of X11r6.4 from Sergey Okhapkin
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/ports/X11R6.4-cygwinb19.tar.bz2
which worked fine with B19.  Under B20 there are some strange problems. For
instance, xterm works, but bash in it comes without any prompt, doesn't
understand "TAB" key, and does "ls" only in one colomn.  Other strange thig,
xmkmf doesn't work properly: the programs doesn't compile with the Makefiles
it generates, etc.  What the problem is???  Does one need to have binaries
compiled specially for B20???  Does anybody going to do that???  Any
suggestions are welcome.
___________________________________________________________________________
Serguei DACHIAN
Laboratoire de Statistique et Processus,
Universite du Maine, Av. Olivier Messiaen
72085 Le Mans CEDEX 9, FRANCE
Tel.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 37 18
Fax.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 35 79
E-mail : [email-masked]
WWW    : http://www.univ-lemans.fr/sciences/statist/cvs/thesard.html#dachian

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".