Subject: Win98 and arrow keys
From: [email-masked] (Serguei DACHIAN)

3 Nov 1998 09:24:06 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Since I upgraded my win95 to win98, arrow keys no longer work under bash.
They worked fine under win95 with B19, and they don't work at all under
win98 nither with B19 nor with B20. I just get "ding" sound when I try to
use them.  It's very ennoying to use bash without that arrow keys.  Any
suggestions are welcome.

My config is Windows98 (french version with french standard keyboard layout)

By the way, the good news is that now one can use sybols accessible with
RightAlt key, it was impossible under Win95.
___________________________________________________________________________
Serguei DACHIAN
Laboratoire de Statistique et Processus,
Universite du Maine, Av. Olivier Messiaen
72085 Le Mans CEDEX 9, FRANCE
Tel.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 37 18
Fax.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 35 79
E-mail : [email-masked]
WWW    : http://www.univ-lemans.fr/sciences/statist/cvs/thesard.html#dachian

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".