Subject: B20 bug report?? cygwish
From: [email-masked] (Serguei DACHIAN)

3 Nov 1998 08:48:03 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

After installing B20 cygwish doesn't work. It fails to find the file
"tk.tcl". Indeed, under B19 this file (along with a lot of other files) was
present in the subdirectory "share/tk8.0".  Now, under B20 this directory is
empty (exept it contains a subdirectory named "demos").  Copying all the
contents of this directory of B19 to the same directory of B20 solves the
problem.  So, what is it, a B20 installation bug???  Something is missing in
the "full.exe" file??? Are ther"e otehr things missing to???
___________________________________________________________________________
Serguei DACHIAN
Laboratoire de Statistique et Processus,
Universite du Maine, Av. Olivier Messiaen
72085 Le Mans CEDEX 9, FRANCE
Tel.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 37 18
Fax.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 35 79
E-mail : [email-masked]
WWW    : http://www.univ-lemans.fr/sciences/statist/cvs/thesard.html#dachian

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".