Subject: B20: Again console input problems !!!
From: [email-masked] (Serguei DACHIAN)

3 Nov 1998 08:42:52 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Some time ago, a console unput problem was reported under B19 (after hitting
enter on the command line, the program received another enter before you
could type input for a guestion it posed). Under B19 putting "SET
CYGWIN32=tty" in the file cygnus.bat solved the problem. Unfortunately,
under B20 it has no longer any effect. Any ideas ???
___________________________________________________________________________
Serguei DACHIAN
Laboratoire de Statistique et Processus,
Universite du Maine, Av. Olivier Messiaen
72085 Le Mans CEDEX 9, FRANCE
Tel.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 37 18
Fax.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 35 79
E-mail : [email-masked]
WWW    : http://www.univ-lemans.fr/sciences/statist/cvs/thesard.html#dachian

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".