Subject: B20 release
From: [email-masked] (Xiaomao Xiao)

3 Nov 1998 07:32:48 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0 (generated by tm-edit 7.106)
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

Hi there:

I found that gdb is missing after I downloaded the B20 release.  Is it on
purpose or a mistake?

Thanks.

-- 

Xiaomao

=================================================================
Xiaomao (Mark) Xiao                  E-Mail: [email-masked]
C-MOLD                                  TEL: (607) 257-4949 x 699
31 Dutch Mill Road                      FAX: (607) 257-6355
Ithaca, NY 14850                        URL: http://www.cmold.com
=================================================================
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".