Subject: Re: B20 NT4 SP4 Bison problem
From: [email-masked] (Christopher G. Faylor)

3 Nov 1998 02:45:50 GMT
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
X-Newsreader: trn 4.0-test63 (15 March 1998)

In article <[email-masked]>,
Leif Jackson <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Just wanted to report to the fine people at Cygwin that this port does
>fix a lot of things for me and I am very pleased so far. However I just
>found one little thing. The binary copy of bison included in the
>full.exe tries to load 
>
>/logopolis/monitor/noer/b20/cygwin-b20/share/bison.simple and fails :)
>Why do you think this is Noer? (Nudges you) Anyhow no biggie I will just
>recompile a bison for my system. Just thought you guys needed to know
>that.

You can also set the BISON_SIMPLE environment variable to point to the
correct place.

With any luck, I will squash this problem before B21.
-- 
[email-masked]
http://www.cygnus.com/