Subject: Downloading with Netscape Communicator 4.04
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

2 Nov 1998 21:50:35 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: "gnu-win32 @cygnus.com" <[email-masked]>

Here's a heads up for everyone.  I just tried downloading FULL.EXE via
Netscape Communicator 4.04 on NT 3.51 and it quickly ended with only
4,380 bytes transferred.  I tried more than once with the same thing
happening everytime.  I had previously on a Win95 used Netscape
3.0-gold without problems.

I finally gave up and went to the ftp program and so far haven't seen
any problems.

==
-                  \\||//
-------------o0O0--Earnie--0O0o--------------
--          [email-masked]          --
-- http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32 --
----------------ooo0O--O0ooo-----------------

PS: Newbie's, you should visit my page.
_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".