Subject: B19 stat() under Win95 yields funky values for files on network drives
From: [email-masked] (Dan Olson)

2 Nov 1998 20:22:41 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

Anybody ran into this?  I'm finding that stat() in B19 returns weird values
when it gets info about files on network drives.  The numbers in struct stat
look kinda like garbage (i.e. I haven't figured out a pattern).  I'm only
working on Win95 machines so don't know if this occurs on NT.

I haven't looked into it deeply yet since I first wanted to see if this is a
known problem.  Is it?
--
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".