Subject: B20 NT4 SP4 Bison problem
From: [email-masked] (Leif Jackson)

2 Nov 1998 17:21:05 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Just wanted to report to the fine people at Cygwin that this port does
fix a lot of things for me and I am very pleased so far. However I just
found one little thing. The binary copy of bison included in the
full.exe tries to load 

/logopolis/monitor/noer/b20/cygwin-b20/share/bison.simple and fails :)
Why do you think this is Noer? (Nudges you) Anyhow no biggie I will just
recompile a bison for my system. Just thought you guys needed to know
that.

Thanks as always for a VERY cool porting system please keep up the grate
work!

Sincerely,
Leif Jackson
-- 
_______________________________________________________
ComStar Communications, Inc.
Network Engineering Div.
http://www.comstar.net   Company Pages
http://isle.comstar.net  RedHat linux 5.0 page
http://www.islenet.org   Isle of Avalon Networks pages
_______________________________________________________
Pgp Key fingerprint = 4E B7 3F 82 A6 A7 45 F5  A3 6F 8C 50 37 F9 3E 66
http://isle.comstar.net/~leif/pgpkeys.html  For full keys
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".