Subject: tk and gdb missing in B20 full release
From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)

2 Nov 1998 13:02:38 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]

*sigh*

I just figured out that there were problems installing the development
tools which lead to an incomplete B20 full release (the user tools
release is complete however).

To be specific, something weird happened during the tk install.  This
was towards the end of the install process but as a result, tk and gdb
are both missing.  :-(

I will remedy the situation and send mail when an updated release is
available.

Regards,

Geoffrey Noer
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".