Subject: Re: B20 bug reporting
From: [email-masked] (Theodore Jump)

1 Nov 1998 17:22:34 -0800
Message-ID: <363e78bc.4944062.cygnus.gnu-win32@janus>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: Geoffrey Noer <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

>Finally, the new cygcheck.exe utility included in b20 can be used to
>determine some useful information about your tools setup.  If you are

Question: cygckeck -s reports that it can't find either cpp or gdb on my system
(B20 of course), however I can compile cpp code with either "c++" or "g++" so I
must assume that it *can*.

Just wanted to report this oddity.
______________________________________________________________________
http://www.i21.com/~tjump                  http://www.fighterduel.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Congrats to Marco Pantani, Jan Ullrich, Bobby Julich, Erik Zabel,
Christophe Rinero and all the rest of the riders of Le Tour '98!
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".