Subject: "alias: not found"
From: [email-masked] (Leif Jackson)

1 Nov 1998 16:42:29 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

Hello all,

  when running B20 on NT4 SP4 everything is just about perfect. I just
keep geting this reocuring "alias: not found" when building any package.
like for instance I runa configure and get it or i type make. Everything
is building just fine I just keep getting that particular message. Anyone
have any insite?

Thanks,
Leif Jackson

  +-------------------------------------------------------+
  | Network Engineer               (770) 333-8779 x617    |
  | Programmer && Linux Enthusiast http://www.islenet.org |
  | ComStar Communications, Inc.   http://www.comstar.net |
  +-------------------------------------------------------+
PGP Key fingerprint = 6A B4 B3 F2 4B 78 64 EA  2B A7 23 98 AF EA EE 29
http://isle.comstar.net/~leif/pgpkeys.html for the full key.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".