Subject: Re: posix threads (pthread32) undefined references
From: [email-masked] (Theodore Jump)

1 Nov 1998 15:57:38 -0800
Message-ID: <363c91a5.234872.cygnus.gnu-win32@janus>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: Ben Elliston <[email-masked]>
Cc: Anders Norlander <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

>What about Windows 98?  Does it exist there?

It's exported from Kernel32.dll under Win98, but don't ask me how well it works
in comparison to NT.
______________________________________________________________________
http://www.i21.com/~tjump                  http://www.fighterduel.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Congrats to Marco Pantani, Jan Ullrich, Bobby Julich, Erik Zabel,
Christophe Rinero and all the rest of the riders of Le Tour '98!
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".