Subject: bswap
From: [email-masked] (lck)

1 Nov 1998 09:41:04 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

After installing the B20 cygwin I get error message like the one below
where I did not with
the B19 with egcs1.1 port from Murmit Khan

gcc -I./Hardware -I./Includes -I/usr/include -I. -c -O6
-fomit-frame-pointer -fs
trict-aliasing -ffast-math -DREGPARAM="" -finline-functions
-fschedule-insns2 -f
unroll-all-loops -malign-double -D__inline__=inline -mcpu=i586
-march=i586 -mno-
cygwin Hardware/Nmemory.c -o Hardware/Nmemory.o
In file included from .\Includes\sysdeps.h:42,
                 from Hardware/Nmemory.c:9:
P:\H-I586-CYGWIN32\BIN\..\lib\gcc-lib\i586-cygwin32\egcs-2.91.57\..\..\..\..\i58

6-cygwin32\include\sys\param.h:22: warning: `MAXPATHLEN' redefined
P:\H-I586-CYGWIN32\BIN\..\lib\gcc-lib\i586-cygwin32\egcs-2.91.57\..\..\..\..\i58

6-cygwin32\include\sys/unistd.h:136: warning: this is the location of
the previo
us definition
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\ccuPj6El.s: Assembler messages:
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\ccuPj6El.s:2454: Error: suffix or operands invalid for
`bswap'
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\ccuPj6El.s:2501: Error: suffix or operands invalid for
`bswap'
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\ccuPj6El.s:2573: Error: suffix or operands invalid for
`bswap'
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\ccuPj6El.s:2606: Error: suffix or operands invalid for
`bswap'
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\ccuPj6El.s:2657: Error: suffix or operands invalid for
`bswap'
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\ccuPj6El.s:2726: Error: suffix or operands invalid for
`bswap'
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\ccuPj6El.s:2775: Error: suffix or operands invalid for
`bswap'
MAKE.EXE: *** [Hardware/Nmemory.o] Error 1

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".